Nina Magazine cooking
From The China Study Cookbook by Leanne Campbell, PhD.
I made these for my girls often:
1 banana, mashed
1 cup milk (non diary if you like)
3 tbl spoons of Agave Nectar
I teasppon vanilla
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 cut rolled oats
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)1/2 – 1 cup of raisins or cranberries (optional) Chocolate chips or peanut butter chips can also work.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2) Mix banana, milk, agave, vanilla and vinegar in a small bowl.
3) In separate bowl, mix oats, flow, baking soda, baking powder and coconut.
4) Add wet mixture to dry ingredients. Then ix in nuts and dried fruit.
5) Drop tablespoon sized amounts onto a nonstick baking sheet.
6) Bake for 15 minutes or until brown. Let cool for 30 minutes. Place cookies in a container and cover.
Quick and easy to make when you are craving that sweet something you shouldn’t have 🙂