WEConnect International helps women-owned businesses succeed in global value chains. It identifies, educates, registers, and certifies women’s business enterprises based outside of the U.S. that are at least 51% owned, managed, and controlled by one or more women, and then connects them with multinational corporate buyers.
Self-registration is a unique opportunity for women business owners to enter the WEConnect International eNetwork and partner with other women owned businesses. It allows women business owners to create a business profile in WEConnect International’s eNetwork which is accessed by our corporate members, certified women’s business enterprise (WBEs) and other self-registered businesses globally. Self-registration allows women globally (with exception to U.S. and Canada) to network, learn from and partner with other women-owned businesses. It is free of charge.
The Self-Registration Process
- Create a login and password for the eNetwork here.
- Choose your country and select Self-Registration under application type.
- Complete the requested information and submit your application. The process should take only 10 minutes.
- Once you submit your application, a WEConnect International representative will review the application for accuracy and completeness.
- After approval, you will receive and email with instructions for accessing the eNetwork business directory.
IF YOU ARE ENTERING VIA THE WEBSITE BELOW YOU NEED TO CLICK ON